Monday, January 25, 2010

Rainy Day, cool equipment link,

Not really much to write about lately, I did a ride last week on a fully loaded touring bike, sort of a pre-season test ride to check out the load distribution and the new rack system. It was a fun day, a friend and I rode an ancient rail trail.

I rode to the bank in the pouring-ass rain. The ancient Peugeot UO-8 is handling this task now. the alloy Weinmann rims brake pretty well.

Cool article on safety equipment. I feel like I should be writing these myself, but I'm just too damn lazy. The part about the flags cracked me up.

http://www.urbancycling.com/essays/equipment.html


I must check out the Sigma Sport lights. I'm a firm believer in using headlights, even during the day, it has helped my city riding tremendously!

No comments: